Search

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Purpose met!

My reason for starting this blog was to spread the word about SPD and to bring awareness of how difficult this illness can be. To give support and get support on those days that I just can't do it alone. I sit in tears as I write this post because out of no where a beautiful person that I've never met in my life chose to really look at Lucas site, took interest, and posted about it to bring awareness to other people too! I feel blessed to have the ability to share my story and hopefully one day the need to spread awareness won't be there anymore.

Thank you Hollywood chic!
I am so grateful that you took the time to share about Lucas on your blog.
Sincerely,
Debbie

Please visit her blog and see what she's written about SPD. Her awareness on this illness is amazing! Click here to visit Hollywood Chic now

1 Response to "Purpose met!"

Holly Says :
June 23, 2010 at 9:58 PM

YAY!! You are now TRULY ACCOMPLISHED!! Thanks for following me!! Always nice to get more friends for support in all our efforts, ups, and downs!! (((HUGS)))

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...