Search

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

You like me! You really, really like me! More awards!

Wow, wow, wow!  

I just received another set of awards.  I am so excited to receive all of these awards from my fellow bloggers!  I think its incredible to have so people follow Lucas on his journey with us and want to share in his recovery.  I want to thank each and every member that reads this blog everyday.  I also want you to know how much you are appreciated! Thank you!

Onto the awards ceremonies!


The first award that  I received was "The versatile Blogger" award from Shanna at http://mommyofoneandcounting.blogspot.com/
Photobucket

You should take a few minutes to check out her amazing site too!  It is a blog about the journey of a young wife and family.

The rules for accepting this award require the recipient to thank the person who gave it to you, tell 7 things about yourself, and pass the award onto 5 other bloggers, whom you have recently discovered and think are fantastic!
  1. I absolutely love my religion, church, and faith! (It's where I get my strength)
  2. I HATE bugs! No really, I have serious major issues with bugs!
  3. I don't ride on roller coasters because they make me sick
  4. I secretly wish to win $1,000 lottery to send Lucas to this therapy program in our area. 
  5. I am super excited that I received 4 awards in less than three days : )
  6. I love blogging and meeting friends.
  7. I get fever blisters every time I'm in the sun! 
Now to pass on my award, drum roll please......................ratta..tat.tat...ratta...tat..tat
I have awarded everyone here the award listed below as well!  Congratulations on receiving your awards and for having such wonderful blogs!

It doesn't end here!

The second award received was  "A Blog with Substance" award from Elizabeth at http://foodymommy.blogspot.com/.
Photobucket


Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!   You should take a few minutes to check out her amazing site!  It is a blog about healthy cooking from scratch, made from whole foods, that saves you time and money!  Our sensory parents will absolutely LOVE seeing her recipes.

There are two rules for accepting this award.  The first is that I have to sum up my blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience in 5 words:
  • Share Strength, Hope with others!
The second is that I have the honor of giving this award to 10 other wonderful blogs. 

5 Responses to "You like me! You really, really like me! More awards!"

Dee Says :
June 29, 2010 at 6:51 AM

Congrats on your awards! You totally deserve them. Thanks so much for thinking of me to share them with. :)

Just Wrap It Fitness Says :
June 29, 2010 at 1:03 PM

Thanks for visiting I am your newest follower. Love your blog! My oldest son has ADHD and SPD, it has been a hard couple of years but each year gets better and better. Swing on by to join our BUZZ on by Thursday blog hop and Giveaway!! We also have a Party Link up to show off your party side every Wednesday. You can link up any parties, party decor, party printables, party paper items, party ideas, gift ideas, anything PARTY related!! I’d love to feature you and show off your fabulous parties so make sure you linkup!




Nicole @ TheTwoSavvySisters.blogspot.com

SAPsMaMa Says :
June 29, 2010 at 8:23 PM

SAPsMaMa following you back!! Check out my FIRST giveaway in celebration of the launch of the new BumGenius 4.0 diapers! Lots of entries available!

Check out my other reviews and tips while you're there! Thanks
again for following SAPsMaMa!
...
http://sapsmama.blogspot.com/

Teresa @ ♥ Too Many Heartbeats ♥ Says :
July 12, 2010 at 4:02 PM

Hi,

I'm SO sorry I am just now seeing this. Somehow, your email got stuck in my SPAM folder and I did not see it until today. PLEASE forgive me! I am truly honored that you chose me to receive these awards. It really means a lot to me that you chose my blog and me.

Thank you very much!

Teresa <><

♥ Too Many Heartbeats ♥

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...