Search

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July!


I wanted to send a quick note to tell all of our viewers to have a happy and safe 4th of July. 

6 Responses to "Happy 4th of July!"

Bree, Home of Blogmania Says :
July 4, 2010 at 10:57 AM

You too as well! I love the decked out stroller!
Happy 4th! www.BreeBee.com

Susie B. Homemaker Says :
July 4, 2010 at 12:54 PM

Happy 4th of July to you as well- great pic!! :D
You should come by & check out the "13 Weekends of Summer" linkup: http://www.susiebhomemaker.com/2010/07/13-weekends-of-summer-2-happy-4th-of.html

USCGWifey Says :
July 5, 2010 at 5:01 PM

Sorry I'm late, but I'm following back from Friday! Hope you had a good 4th! :)

Tree Says :
July 6, 2010 at 6:57 PM

What an absolutely beautiful, patriotic photo! Love it! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and following for FMBT! I'm here to return the "follow" luv! Look forward to reading your blog often!

Tree (aka Mother of Pearl)
Mother of Pearl It Is

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...