Search

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

School!

I know school just let out but I'm in the process of getting Lucas signed up to start pre-school in January!

All of the paperwork has been completed and will be handed in tomorrow for review to determine what special classes he will attend.  A meeting will be held tomorrow at my home with one of the teachers/counselors and next month with the school!

I'll be crying on your shoulders for the next few months until I can handle this huge thing myself! I know he needs it but he's still my little baby!

3 Responses to "School!"

Ruth Says :
July 8, 2010 at 6:50 AM

aww, they grow up way to fast!! Good luck, I am certain he will have a marvelous time.

sarah Says :
July 8, 2010 at 7:56 AM

I cried the first day my daughter had preschool. I blamed it on the psycho-pregnant lady hormones I had going on. Now I do a happy dance of joy when school is in session.
She LOVES it. and I love that she loves it. The break is nice too.

Katrina Says :
October 7, 2010 at 11:31 PM

As to me, as much as possible I want my kids to be by my side and at my sight always... but of course they need to grow, learn and mingle with other people. The first day of my son at I was in the state of shock because he was so excited and I am not.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...