Search

Saturday, July 31, 2010

SUNDAY SUMMER SOCIAL 8/1/10

Welcome to
Lucas's Journey w/SPD's
Sunday Summer Social


Lucas's Journey with Sensory Processing Disorder


Welcome to Lucas's third Sunday Summer Social.   Please help our social grow and copy our button above and the linky code below and place it somewhere on your site so that others can join in on the fun of meeting new people and seeing some exciting new blogs and most importantly gain some new followers for your blog.

I will be hosting this blog hop on Sunday's and I should have it posted on by 10:00 pm (EST) on Saturday. We also have a giveaway linky that we'll be posting every Friday called "Lucas's  Fabulous Friday Giveaway Gathering".  and blog hop on Saturday called " Sensational Saturday Social."  Be sure to sign up to follow Lucas's Journey w/SPD to make sure you find out when the links are posted.  Also be sure to enter some of our giveaways listed above. 

Happy blogging and have a great time today and thank you so much for visiting today!  I hope you get to meet lots of new friends and thanks for visiting Lucas's Journey with Sensory Processing Disorder.


While your here be sure to check out our friends here too! The More Friends the merrier! Sunday Strolling Blog Hop

9 Responses to "SUNDAY SUMMER SOCIAL 8/1/10"

LeeAnn Says :
July 31, 2010 at 10:22 PM

Thanks for the linky! I posted your button here... http://thelifeofrylieandbrycetoo.blogspot.com/p/mmbutton.html

I hope you're having a great weekend!

Anonymous Says :
August 1, 2010 at 12:15 AM

Thanks for hosting! I'm already a follower! :)

Nicole Says :
August 1, 2010 at 1:06 AM

I'm your newest follower! Please check out my blog at www.nicolermiller.blogspot.com

Nicki Woo Says :
August 1, 2010 at 9:15 AM

Thanks for hosting. I'm following you!
come by my pad sometime.

http://www.nickiwoo.com

Inspiring You To Save! Says :
August 1, 2010 at 12:04 PM

Thanks for hosting. Try and stop by and link up for my Meet Me Monday. It starts tonight at 10.

mo Says :
August 1, 2010 at 12:45 PM

Hi, I am your newest follower...I love your Sunday Summer Social Button...great design! Thanks for gathering us all together this Sunday. *hugs*

Unknown Says :
August 2, 2010 at 12:28 AM

I'm your newest Sunday follower! I'm trying to get to 500 followers, help me out by following back at http://www.onelittlemister.com/

Thanks!
Nicole

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...