Search

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sunday Summer Social Blog Hop 7/18

Lucas's Journey with Sensory Processing Disorder







Welcome to Lucas's first Sunday Summer Social.  If you are joining our gathering today please be sure to copy our button above and the linky code below and place it somewhere on your site so that others can join in on the fun of meeting new people and seeing some exciting new blogs and most importantly gain some new followers for your blog.

I will be hosting this blog hop on Sunday's and I should have it posted on Sunday mornings at around 12:00 a.m. (EST).

We also have a giveaway linky that we'll be posting every Friday called "Lucas's Fabulous Friday Giveaway Gathering".  You will be able to post all of your giveaways that your blog is hosting at this gathering. .

Be sure to sign up to follow Lucas's Journey w/SPD to make sure you find out when the links are posted.

Have a great time today!  I hope you get to meet lots of new friends and thanks for visiting Lucas's Journey with Sensory Processing Disorder.


9 Responses to "Sunday Summer Social Blog Hop 7/18"

Candace Says :
July 18, 2010 at 1:24 AM

Hey there!

Count me in! I am already a follower and have just linked up for your party. Thanks so much for hosting this. I hope you have a great Sunday.

Candace

Shelley Says :
July 18, 2010 at 10:18 AM

Hi there! I, too, have a little boy with SPD (along with Autism). My son is 'under-sensitive', so he CRAVES deep pressure, lights, noise, etc. He's come a long way since he was dx'd at 18 months old. Nice to meet you, and looking forward to reading through your posts :)

If you are interested, I have a few 'crafts/activities' that I've made for my son, listed on my sidebar under "Kids Crafts". There's a fun 'noodle box' that has really helped with some of his sensory issues!

Hope you have a great day!

Angie B Says :
July 18, 2010 at 11:05 AM

Found your linky on theproductreviewplace.com My son has that same little egg set that your son is playing with in your header. :-)

Anonymous Says :
July 18, 2010 at 6:29 PM

Better late than never I suppose. I have a grandson with Sensory Disorder so I know what you are struggling with! Very nice to meet you indeed!

Teresa @ ♥ Too Many Heartbeats ♥ Says :
July 18, 2010 at 10:07 PM

How fun! Thanks for hosting this. I hope to join in a little earlier next week!

I hope you and Lucas have a wonderful week!

{{HUGS}}

Teresa <><

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...