Search

Monday, August 16, 2010

More Awards, and who to pass them too?

Emily at Family and Life in Las Vegas was so kind to send these to me a few days ago. I was so excited to see that she thought I was special enough to get them!

I will take great pride in passing them onto other worthy bloggers!





She sent them on as a three pack and I'll be the fourth mom to send them on that way as well.

We are supposed to share 7 things about ourselves so here goes.

1. Our whole entire house is sick with various illnesses this weekend. YUCK!
2. I love how many new friends that I've met since I started blogging.
3. I won a few really cool prizes from my fellow blog mommies this week.
4. I am super excited about our Sensational Celebration that we're hosting.
5. Lucas is saying more and more words everyday, so prayers do work!
6. I really need to stop typing and dye my hair! It is so BAD!
7. I secretly ate ring dings tonight and I'm supposed to be on a diet : O

Passing on the love...

She just always seems to send me a funny message and brightens up my day, she deserves it!

The name of the blog say's it all and makes me laugh every time I see it! I love it! LOL

Because I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE her new blog! I stop by just to see the pretty pink.

My 10yr old son's nick name is the same as her blog. I feel good every time I visit her site

Because everytime I see her site it makes me smile, Her site is so adorable and I love see her happy family)


As per Emily's request I'm passing this on to those bloggers who make my day. So I pass this on to all of my award winners as well for reasons that I mentioned above!

Congrats Ladies!

5 Responses to "More Awards, and who to pass them too?"

Colleen (Shibley Smiles) Says :
August 16, 2010 at 8:27 AM

This is my first award(s), your comment touches my heart. Thank you so much I will be sure to pass them on!

Kimberly Walker Says :
August 16, 2010 at 1:32 PM

Yay... I love awards
Thank you so much... I will write a post later today!
All the best,
Kim

Kimberly Walker Says :
August 16, 2010 at 5:25 PM

I just finished my blog post about the award. Thanks again!
All the best,
Kim

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...