Search

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Philadelphia Eagles have just agreed to help our mission!

I have been trying to express to everyone how great my passion is to raise awareness for all of the Children in this world who are or have been affected by Sensory Processing Disorder.



I've been contacting people from my local community and it comes with GREAT pride and pleasure to announce that The Philadelphia Eagles want to help with our mission as well!   They have donated an Autographed photo of LB Omar Gaither #96 and comes with a Certificate of Authenticity.  I can't tell you how grateful and happy that I am,  that when we need them, we can count on the members of our community to step up to the plate and help us when we need them to!
Lucas with Swoop!
Lucas, Dad, and Jason Avant

Charlie my older son who will most likely be in an Eagles Uniform when he gets older!
I'll be listing our latest sponsor and donation in our Sensational Celebration tab along with the other amazing people who have taken that step to help us raise awareness for The SPD Foundation and their efforts to help our children who so desperately need their help.  Hopefully this is just the start of amazing things to come!

Again, please take a moment to add our event button to your website, or blog to spread the news about our event.  Your help will make a difference!

I am currently working on the list. All members who help by adding our button to their blog will not only be eligle to win some of our fabulous prizes, but will also be mentioned along with your blog, thanking you for your help with helping to make this the biggest event that The SPD Foundation has ever seen!  You and your blog will be seen by THOUSANDS of people all over the world during this event!  That is some pretty good publicity for your blog/website!   In order to have you listed you must fill out the 1st entry form.  I don't expect anything for nothing.  I want you to get something as well for helping with our mission.  Don't delay, we will be starting our daily Media Pledge in about a week.  We need to get the news about our event out there!


 Button & First Official Entry



Debbie

2 Responses to "The Philadelphia Eagles have just agreed to help our mission!"

Keli Says :
August 24, 2010 at 3:38 PM

Woo Hoo!! LOL I LOVE the eagles. :) Good for them for helping you!!

missykade Says :
August 24, 2010 at 3:48 PM

They are amazing with the community! Jason was one of the nicest people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting! Extremely down to earth and LOVES the kids!
(I'm from Jersey but they have my heart too!)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...