Search

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

BIG BROTHER/BIG SISTER - BBS A SIBLING CELEBRATION TEE SHIRT REVIEW


BIG BROTHER/BIG SISTER - BBS A SIBLING CELEBRATION TEE SHIRT REVIEW
(Absolutely NO compensation was received to do this review or give my opinion about this product.  I only received the product to test to review for our viewers.  The opinions written are my experience with the products and our thoughts about the product itself.)



I was asked to give a review of  BBS Tees!   The little one is always getting all of the attention and BBs Tees wants to celebrate the older child so they've created a line that makes the older kid feel special with these Tees!

My children have a huge age gap and Charlie is the size of an adult so they didn't have a shirt for him in his size! 

I was able to ask a friend to try the tee and tell me what she thought with her daughters.  Her daughter LOVED this shirt.  She said it made her feel special because it seemed like all of the cute stuff went to her baby sister.  She felt like every time someone came to visit they brought the baby a gift but not her!   I was so glad that I gave this shirt to her! : (

I get that!!!!  I have to hear my older son Charlie tell me that I don't love him anymore because Lucas gets all of the attention!  Every Mom knows that guilt trip that they put onto you.  I think this is a perfect way to make your older baby feel special!

I would absolutely recommend this site and getting a shirt for your older love bug for the holidays or birthdays.

I always have an issue with birthday's so this would make an excellent, I LOVE YOU TOO,  present to slip to your older child so that they don't feel left out when the baby is getting all of the presents for their birthday!

BBs Tees has offered to give all of our viewers a 20% off coupon to use towards your next purchase.  Just enter code "TOMOSON" when you checkout! 

You can find more amazing information from BB's Tees by visiting them on their::

Blog-Sib Sense a BBs Tees blog at http://www.bbstees.com/_blog/blog
Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/pages/BBs-Tees/139463566078577
and Twitter at http://twitter.com/BBsTees
 
[Product review and giveaway disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."]

1 Response to "BIG BROTHER/BIG SISTER - BBS A SIBLING CELEBRATION TEE SHIRT REVIEW"

(Single)Mommy Says :
November 18, 2010 at 9:02 PM

Hi I'm your newest follower! I'm so excited to have a wee browse through your posts :) I'd love a followback! I work as a COTA/L & I'm a mommy to a toddler, sometimes on my site I'll write some good SI activity ideas.

Tania @ http://myadventures-in-mommyland.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...