Wednesday, November 10, 2010
CertainDri - REVIEW AND GIVEAWAY
This review is of MY experience with this product. I am in no way a medical expert and am not giving medical advice. Please check with your doctor before starting any new medications/vitamins.
(Absolutely NO compensation was received to do this review or give my opinion about this product. I only received the product to test to review for our viewers. The opinions written are my experience with the products and our thoughts about the product itself.)
This review is for CertainDri Solid Anti Perspirant!
I was happy to do this review because I have been a loyal customer of this product for years! I hate real harsh smelly deodorants. This barely has a smell to it but it works better than any I have used or tried! This stops excessive perspiration for up to 72 hours! As a busy mom, there are some days that things happen and I need to get out and about before being able to even take a shower! I have yet to have a situation where anyone would even know the difference. This really does last longer than any others that I've tried!
Facts from CertainDri site:
Certain Dri Anti-Perspirant is available with 12 percent aluminum chloride, the active ingredient used in prescription anti-perspirants. Because Certain Dri® is water-based (vs. alcohol-based like its prescription competitors), it is available without a doctor’s prescription.
If you prefer a solid application there is New! Certain Dri® Solid Anti-Perspirant
- Created specifically to complete the line of Certain Dri antiperspirant products for those who want the same 72-hour protection from excessive underarm perspiration in a solid application.
- The product is specially-formulated to provide everyday, all-day dryness for those who suffer from excessive underarm perspiration.
- Certain Dri® Solid Anti-Perspirant contains 25% aluminum sesquichlorohydrate (Anhydrous). It is the only over-the-counter antiperspirant with this ingredient, which is more effective than the aluminum zirconium formula found in over-the-counter solid antiperspirants that are labeled “clinical strength.”
GIVEAWAY (ARV $12)
CertainDri has offered to give one of our viewers a stick of Certain Dri Solid to try of their own to try!
Open to US!
Leave a comment below!
For optional additional entries: (leave a separate comment for each one)
- You can gain 1 additional entry for each way that you subscribe to our blog (besides how you answered the first question) via email, Google Friend Connect, Twitter, networked blogs, Facebook
- Tweet about this giveaway (@lucasjourneyspd). +3 x per day.
- You can also gain 1 entry PER DAY for voting for us on Picket Fence easy 1 click vote. Just leave a message saying that you voted : )
All entries must be received by 11:59pm Tuesday, 11/30/10. Winner will be chosen by random.org on/or around 12/01/10 and emailed so be sure you leave me a way to contact you. Winner has 24 hours to respond to winning email or another winner will be chosen.