Monday, November 8, 2010
FLEET FIBER GUMMIES REVIEW AND GIVEAWAY
This review is of MY experience with this product. I am in no way a medical expert and am not giving medical advice. Please check with your doctor before starting any new medications/vitamins with your child.
(Absolutely NO compensation was received to do this review or give my opinion about this product. I only received the product to test to review for our viewers. The opinions written are mine and my son Lucas's experience with the products and our thoughts about the product itself.)
I was asked to give a review of Fleet - Pedia-Lax Fiber Gummies to try with Lucas! I couldn't be happier to do this!
Lucas tends to not eat what he should! At one point he wouldn't eat at all so I'm not complaining! I am just always looking for supplements to help with areas of concern when he doesn't get the proper nutrients from foods that he should be eating! He has some issues with constipation because of the particular favorites that he eats! I love that I can give him a little extra help with the fiber that he needs in a supplement form and pass it off as candy! LOL
Product Details: (From their site)
- For kids ages 2-11
- Fiber helps promote regularity*
- 1.5 grams of fiber per gummy
- Source of fiber: Polydextrose
- Penguin-shaped gummies deliver fiber in a chewable, kid-friendly form
- Sugar-free, zero calories
- Great tasting, all natural fruit flavors
- Xylitol, the sweetener used in Pedia-Lax Fiber Gummies may reduce the risk of cavities
- Easy to incorporate into daily routine
- This product is not a laxative
- Supplement Facts
- Dentist approved
- Kids 2-11: 1 gummy, 3 times daily
Fleet Pedia-Lax Fiber Gummies has offered to give one of our viewers a bottle of Fiber Gummies of their own!
Open to US!
The only requirement to enter is to either like Pedia-Lax Fiber Gummies on Facebook! While you're there make sure to enter their sweepstakes!
Leave a comment telling me that you followed them below!
For optional additional entries: (leave a separate comment for each one)
- You can gain 1 additional entry for each way that you subscribe to our blog (besides how you answered the first question) via email, Google Friend Connect, Twitter, networked blogs, Facebook
- Tweet about this giveaway (@lucasjourneyspd). +3 x per day.
- You can also gain 1 entry PER DAY for voting for us on Picket Fence easy 1 click vote. Just leave a message saying that you voted : )
All entries must be received by 11:59pm Tuesday, 11/30/10. Winner will be chosen by random.org on/or around 12/01/10 and emailed so be sure you leave me a way to contact you. Winner has 24 hours to respond to winning email or another winner will be chosen.
Winner has 24 hours to contact me back or a new winner will be chosen!