Search

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

ISABELLA WATER GIVING WELL REVIEW



ISABELLA WATER GIVING WELL REVIEW

From their site: 


What is Isabella Water?

Isabella Water is a socially conscious water company founded on the principle that everyone deserves clean water. We have created a product, Isabella Water stainless steel water bottles, to fund well building projects in Africa and Asia.

What Sparked the Formation of Isabella?


Like many of you, I never thought much about where water came from. For me, it was always just there. I grew up near one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Yet in the morning, I let my sink run for five minutes to heat up. I could go through five plastic water bottles a day—I worked for a private equity real estate company and traveled all the time. I would toss a half-empty bottle before airport security and buy another after. It was so accessible and so easy. This way of thinking has to change.

During my travels, I spent time in towns like Portland and Boulder, where everyone carries reusable water bottles. I became more aware—I was inspired to bring this concept to the South and the Northeast, where reusable bottles were not as prevalent.

Then I was introduced to some facts about about water. Currently, 1 in 8 people don’t have access to clean drinking water, and it only takes $20.00 on average to build a well project. This became a turning point for me.
Nick OgdenIn 2010, I left corporate America to establish Isabella Water. Our mission is to create more awareness for water, because everyone deserves clean water. I decided the fastest way to make that cultural shift is to give people more incentive to feel good about drinking out of reusable water bottles. We hope it gets people to feel good about what they drink out of and promotes our values of health, the environment and altruism.

How Did Isabella Get Its Name?

Isabella is actually the name of a beach that I grew up on. It is where I spent my formative years cultivating my love and passion for water. I love water and I love helping people. I made those two fit into a sustainable business, and Isabella Water was born.

What’s Behind Isabella’s Logo?


Our logo was designed by a graphic artist from Indonesia. We held a global contest and received nearly 450 entries from over 20 countries.

What’s Behind the Buy Locally. Give Globally. Tour 2010?

Our tour has been designed to tap into local communities and retailers through exciting events. We’re hitting 10 markets in 10 weeks, where we’ll have fun stunts designed to engage and educate the community. Life is meant to be lived and experienced, and the bottles are going to do that. That’s what this brand is all about.


My Thoughts and review: 

I LOVE the concept behind this bottle!  They say on average $20.00 brings clean drinking water to one person.  Each time you purchase a reusable Isabella Water Bottle, $10.00 will fund a well to provide safe drinking water to those who don't have it!

Isabella water bottles are made with the highest quality 18/8 food-grade stainless steel.  They are BPA and Toxin Free and 100% recyclable!  AMAZING!  This is a study well made water bottle. 

These bottles retail for $22 and can be purchased on their site:  http://www.isabellawater.org/shop-isabella-water.

Please check out their site for more information.  You can find them here:

Website: Isabella Water Giving Well
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/IsabellaWater
Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/isabellawater


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review and giveaway Disclosure.

0 Responses to "ISABELLA WATER GIVING WELL REVIEW"

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...