Search

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Using On-Star on my Spa Mission kept me relaxed before I even got there!

I am still in shock that Chevy and Philly Mom's Time Out called this a MISSION!    Come join me on my SPA mission using OnStar in the Chevy Traverse!

Using On-Star on my Spa Mission kept me relaxed before I even got there! from Debra Kinkade on Vimeo.
It hit me how amazing this day was!  I was driving around in a BRAND NEW Chevy Traverse using On-Star to go onto a SPA mission for Philly Mom's Time Out and Chevy!!!!!!! LOL

Not everyone gets to do this, especially people like me! LOL 

Going to a Spa would be the last thing that I would do since having Lucas. 

I can't tell you how much I NEEDED this day!  Thank you SO much Chevy and PMTO for giving this day!   My husband and children thank you even more!   They said I was such a happy MOMMY after the spa! LOL


0 Responses to "Using On-Star on my Spa Mission kept me relaxed before I even got there!"

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...