Search

Monday, November 1, 2010

Wow what an amazing journey this month!

October is over!  Our Sensory Processing Disorder Awareness Event has come to an end!  What an amazing journey this has been for me. 

It was so much more than I ever expected!  A LOT of time and work went into trying to get the word out about SPD and it was all worth it.

I want to thank every single person that was involved in helping us contact the media, placing buttons on your blogs, donors, sponsors and everyone who entered our giveaways and told their friends about it! 

I will be posting the winners for our last giveaways that are ending tonight within the next few days. 

I am SO happy to see my babies face on my blog again!  I was having withdraw : (

Thank you again to everyone who helped make this the most amazing event ever! 

Debbie

0 Responses to "Wow what an amazing journey this month!"

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...