Wednesday, December 8, 2010
(Absolutely NO compensation was received to do this review or give my opinion about this product. I only received the product to test to review for our viewers. The opinions written are my experience with the products and our thoughts about the product itself.)
This game is awesome to play with your kids! It asks questions to get the whole family talking! As it says on the cards, "Its portable, thought provoking, and fun!"
My son got a kick out of asking my husband and I all sorts of questions from the game. I really like that it brought everyone together for wholesome family conversations. It was fun for everyone!
Here are just a few of the questions that are in the cards:
- What do you do or how do you act when someone is angry or upset with you?
- If you were granted one wish what would it be?
- What is or was your favorite toy?
- Who is or was your favorite teacher and why?
- Can you remember all of your old addresses and phone numbers? What are they?
There are so many more games to choose from too, you can check them out here! This game made our family excited to learn more about each other. It was so much more fun that I thought it would be.
Family Talk encourages families to talk. They make amazing holiday gift and stocking stuffers. These also work well when traveling for kids to take along for travel games.
Family Talk: (from their site)
Engage your family in colorful conversations with this award winning set of 100 portable conversation questions. Diverse topics reveal surprising answers. Family Talk takes the dinner table conversation with you wherever you go! Play in the car, at dinner or on vacation! Family Talk keeps today’s busy families talking! Ages 3+ MSRP $9.99
Conversation Game of the Year - 2009 Creative Child Magazine
As seen on the Today ShowCreated by a Mom/Occupational Therapist
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.
Don't want to wait to win?
Sponsored by Tomoson.com
Around The Table Games has offered to give one of our viewers a Family Talk game of their own! This will make an amazing gift for the holidays!
Open to US Residents!
The only requirement to enter is "like" Around The Table Games on Facebook and leave a message below.
For optional additional entries: (leave a separate comment for each one)
- Follow Around The Table Games on Twitter.
- Tweet about this giveaway and leave link
- Post about this giveaway on your Facebook wall.
- You can gain 1 additional entry for each way that you subscribe to our blog (besides how you answered the first question) via email, Google Friend Connect, Twitter, networked blogs, Facebook
- Enter any of our other giveaways and leave a post stating what giveaway you entered.
- You can also gain 1 entry PER DAY for voting for us on Picket Fence easy 1 click vote. Just leave a message saying that you voted : )
All entries must be received by 11:59pm Monday, 12/20/10. Winner will be chosen by random.org on/or around 12/21/10 and emailed so be sure you leave me a way to contact you. Winner has 24 hours to respond to winning email or another winner will be chosen.