Saturday, December 18, 2010
I was invited to review for IGIGI by Yuliya Raquel and I was able to pick any dress that I wanted!
All IGIGI by Yuliya Raquel, www.IGIGI.com, clothes are designed and made in San Francisco, CA in sizes 12-32.
OMG! I am SOOOOOO excited to do this review! I have always been a HUGE fan of Igigi! I am a pleasantly plump woman and they have some of the most gorgeous clothes I have ever seen for plus size people! Igigi has raised the bar on other plus size suppliers to show them that you can make decent plus size clothes that people WANT to wear! Just because we're plump doesn't mean we need to wear Moo-Moo's every day!
I can't even tell you how long it has been that I have been able to splurge on myself! I could have cried when they told me to pick any dress that I wanted! I don't even own a dress and when you have a kid that needs a lot of therapy, it wouldn't be happening any time soon! The last dress that I bought for myself was my wedding dress and that was 12 years ago!
Thank you Igigi for letting me do this review! You just made my Christmas the Merriest EVER!
Well, I chose the Claire De Lune Wrap Dress in black! This dress shows you that you can have curves and still look BEAUTIFUL! As soon as I opened the box, I saw my beautiful dress, and thought it was so nice to have a cover that came with it to cover it up when your not wearing it! NICE TOUCH!
I'm only 5' 4" and can't wear heals so I will need to have it hemmed a little (hence no pics of me). I want this for the holidays! YAY!!!!! Shoulder to Hem Length is 53"-56"
I LOVE the way this dress wraps around you! It is so form flattering and it feels so amazing on! This even has pockets so as far as I'm concerned you can't get a more perfect dress!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review and giveaway Disclosure.
- Follow IGIGI on Twitter
- Visit IGIGI.com and tell me what dress you would most like to have for 1 entry
- Follow us on GFC - 1 entry
- Follow us on Facebook - 1 entry
- Follow us on Twitter - 1 entry
- Subscribe to our blog via email - 1 entry
- Tweet about this giveaway and leave link- 3x per day
- Post about this giveaway on your Facebook wall. -leave link
- Post a blog entry on your blog about this giveaway and gain 5 entries-leave link and 5 comments
- Enter any of our other giveaways and gain 1 entry, leave the name of the other giveaway you entered.
- Vote for us on Picket Fence - 1 entry per day (leave a message saying that you voted)