Search

Monday, December 20, 2010

NEW ENGLAND COFFEE REVIEW-YUMMY!!!!!!!!

OMG!  I'm the biggest coffee fan/addict out there!  I know my coffee and I LOVES ME SOME GOOD COFFEE!   Yes, I would die without my coffee!  I can't even thing about it without getting choked up! Seriously! 

When New England Coffee contacted me and asked me to review some of their holiday flavored coffees, I about died and went to heaven!  YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I got my Christmas present early!  THREE FULL SIZED BAGS OF COFFEE!!!

I drink New England Coffee so I was really excited to try some of their flavored coffees.   I'm a serious coffee drinker and will only buy coffees that are 100% Arabica bean!  Normally if you look at most of the flavored coffees they don't use 100% Arabica beans, but New Englands DOES!   Note to my readers, if it doesn't say 100% Arabica your not getting good coffee!  Here are the SCRUMDIDDLEYUMPIOUS coffees that I worked so hard to drink and give you a review on! LOL (I LOVED EVERY SINGLE DROP OF IT)




Pumpkin Spice

Our popular Breakfast Blend enhanced with sweet pumpkin flavor, sprinkled with a delicate mixture of spices to create a treat for any season. Available for a limited time only!



Cinnamon Sticky Bun
Spicy cinnamon and sweet creamy vanilla icing - just like your favorite bakery treat.

Gingerbread Cookie

The delicious taste of a molasses cookie flavored with sweet ginger and cinnamon notes. It’s like eating a homemade gingerbread cookie, baked in the holiday tradition. Available for a limited time only! Get it before it is gone!




My favorite you ask?  HMMMMMMM It's hard but I will have to go with the Cinnamon Sticky Bun of course!   I was able to have the yummy taste of a, REALLY bad for me, treat without the guilt!  I am hooked on this coffee!  

I think this would make a wonderful Christmas gift for your avid Coffee Loving Fans out there!  

To find out about New Englands other wonderful flavored coffees visit their site @ www.newenglandcoffee.com

You can also like them on facebook or sign up for their newsletter for some special offers.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. 

2 Responses to "NEW ENGLAND COFFEE REVIEW-YUMMY!!!!!!!!"

Unknown Says :
December 20, 2010 at 9:20 PM

I am a new follower and I would love if you would come and follow me back at my new blog. Also check out my first giveaway while you are there!

Passions by Ashley

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...