Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Kid Companions is letting us do another review and giveaway for their amazing wearable Chewelry! I absolutely LOVED our chewelry that we received for Lucas to try!
We posted this review back in October and wanted to post it again for some of our viewers who may have missed it!
I will definitely need to stock up on these when Lucas starts school in January! He seems so comforted by having this to chew on when he needs it!
Lucas is not one to sit still for ONE moment! When he has this chewelry on he seemed to want to sit and chew! I was amazed! I knew that these were made specifically to help children who may have Sensory Processing Disorder -SPD, Autism Spectrum Disorder -ASD, Attention Deficit Distorder ADD/ADHD, etc. but was seriously impressed with how much he "gets" from this little gadget!!!!
You have to stop by and see all of the amazing pieces that they carry. They even have personalized ones!
If you would like to order one for your little one please check out KidCompanions (Click here : )!
- Follow Kid Companion on Twitter by clicking here.
- Follow us on GFC - 1 entry
- Follow us on Facebook - 1 entry
- Follow us on Twitter - 1 entry
- Subscribe to our blog via email - 1 entry
- Tweet about this giveaway and leave link- 3x per day
- Post about this giveaway on your Facebookwall. - leave link
- Post a blog entry on your blog about this giveaway and gain 5 entries-leave link and 5 comments
- Enter any of our other giveaways and gain 1 entry, leave the name of the other giveaway you entered.
- Vote for us on Picket Fence - 1 entry per day (leave a message saying that you voted)
Winner has 24 hours to contact me back or a new winner will be chosen!