Search

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

It's moving time!

Hello everyone!  

I am SOOOOOOOOO overwhelmed right now!!!!    It was a sudden decision but we've decided to move!   It's a LONG story that started back in November and things never got better or changed so we decided to move!  This was a hard decision because nothing is even in place and everything is still up in the air. 

I'm going to do my best to keep posting but we're packing up a home that we've been in for 12 years!!!!!!!!  We have so many reviews and giveaways coming up so stay tuned.  I'll be posting a few before the weekend for you :)  You're going to love them!

Lucas is doing wonderful in school.   They've actually decided to switch him to a full day program which I think is wonderful.  He's doing so much better now, I can't even imagine how great things are going to be when he's in full time!






0 Responses to "It's moving time!"

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...