Search

Monday, June 13, 2011

OMG X 10!! Luc's video was chosen for the Chevy Contest!! Can you please vote for him?!

OK, you know the contest from Philly Mom's Time Out that we were hyping up last week for Chevy?!!!  

Our video was picked!!!!!  OMG!!  

My little man worked really hard making this video, please take a minute and vote for him!!!???

I have never asked for votes for any contest before but this one is SOOOO special!  This boy has been running around my house every day since making this video saying "I LUB CHEBY!"  LOL

Just go here:

http://apps.facebook.com/contestshq/contests/120331/voteable_entries?ogn=facebook

And vote for 
Why I Love Chevy, by Debra Kinkade! 

You can vote every 24 hours and the voting phase ends on June 25th!

Thank you all so much in advance for your vote!   I will return the favor if you need a vote too!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...