Search

Monday, November 7, 2011

OUR FAMILY NEEDS YOUR PRAYERS!!

As you all know its been a little while since I've had a second to get on here and post anything.  I can't promise when I'm going to get back actually.  I didn't want to post anything until we were sure of what we were dealing with and to inform our families.
A few weeks ago my husband was very, very sick and was taken to the hospital.  They found he had pneumonia and a large tumor that completely blocked off his right lung.  They told us they were pretty sure it was cancer and believed at first that it was inoperable.  

We pleaded with his first doctor to find someone to help and after three surgeries last week, they were able to remove the tumor and confirmed that it is Sarcoma Lung Cancer. 

He is going for his pet scan tomorrow and we are pleading for prayers that it hasn't spread.  If it hasn't they will remove his lung sometime this week and start chemotherapy and radiation.  If it has spread we're not sure what we are going to do and how to move forward.

We have a army of prayers going up for him right now and need as many more as we can get.   I can barely look at my children without crying.  They are just too small to even think of the unthinkable, so I can't!   I have to believe he will be alright.

I am sending out an apology to anyone that I haven't posted for or finished reviews for.  I will get to them just as soon as things settle down.  My husband needs me right now and I am just about keeping it all together with working and taking care of the kids alone. 

Lucas has been my biggest struggle.  As with any special needs kids any changes throw them off and he has surely been more than a handful to care for while being with my husband during this absolutely horrible nightmare that we've been living for the last few weeks.

Please, please, please keep my kids in your prayers too!  They are going to need strength to get their daddy through this fight of a lifetime he's about to begin!

Thank you all for being so understanding and I will try my best to get back on but he will probably be back in the hospital sometime this week to begin treatment. 




30 Responses to "OUR FAMILY NEEDS YOUR PRAYERS!!"

Alessandra Says :
November 8, 2011 at 12:06 AM

I will pray for you, him & your children!! I'm so sorry!!!! Hang in there & stay strong! Hugs!!!

Chasing Rainbow Says :
November 8, 2011 at 12:23 AM

Debbie, I am praying for your family. I hope you will cone back here with some good news very soon.
xxoo

Unknown Says :
November 8, 2011 at 12:33 AM

I am so sorry to hear that. You're entire family is in my prayers.

Julie Says :
November 8, 2011 at 8:27 AM

Oh Debbie, you are in my Cherry Hill and know lots of docs so if you need some recommendations, just let me know

Gavin Bollard Says :
November 8, 2011 at 6:03 PM

Oh, very sorry to hear that news. Fingers crossed and prayers coming your way.

Unknown Says :
November 8, 2011 at 7:48 PM

My heart goes out to you and your family! I'm saying prayers for healing and good news.

Nanny Anna Says :
November 10, 2011 at 7:43 PM

Oh my goodness Debbie, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. {{{HUGS}}}

Irene Says :
November 11, 2011 at 12:48 AM

Aww Debbie I'm so sorry about that. I hope he'll get better. *hugs*

Angela Says :
November 12, 2011 at 10:42 AM

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Keep faith!

Paula Schuck Says :
November 12, 2011 at 2:06 PM

i sorry for your entire family right now. I had no idea until I popped by here today. Prayers ad hugs to you all. Keep us informed when you have the chance.

Paula

Southern Rambles Says :
November 19, 2011 at 2:29 PM

In my prayers*
I am your newest follower. Would love a follow back.
http://sewcraftable.blogspot.com
-Jess

Chari Says :
November 25, 2011 at 2:18 PM

Praying for your family momma! God is in control and won't put you all through anything HE can't handle!

~Blessings!

CREATE WITH JOY Says :
November 25, 2011 at 10:35 PM

Dear Debbie

I am so very sorry to hear about what you, your husband, and your family are going through! Please know that you all are in my prayers... sending lots of love and hugs your way!

Ramona
http://create-with-joy.com

Heather Jones Says :
November 26, 2011 at 11:28 AM

What a scary thing to go thru! Wow, your whole family is in my prayers! Hang in there. I will pray for healing and strength and patience and belief that you all will overcome this.


Heather From and Mommy Only Has 2 Hands!

Lucy's Soup Can Says :
December 7, 2011 at 2:24 PM

This is a tough time and I just finished sending up a prayer for you and your family. I pray that you would find trust in God through this and the necessary support and comfort you need to get through the day.

Amanda Says :
December 13, 2011 at 12:39 PM

Debbie, I'm just reading this post from you and I am praying, praying, praying for ALL of you. He IS the ultimate healer and HE will get you and your family through this.

Amy Says :
December 30, 2011 at 7:46 PM

Debbie, I am so sorry. I just sent up a quick prayer but I will send out more! I hope this little note finds you husband well. Hugs to you and yours. God is good even when it's hard <3

Create With Joy Says :
December 31, 2011 at 11:55 AM

Happy New Year Debbie. You and your family are still in my prayers.

Ramona
http://create-with-joy.com

Jen Says :
December 31, 2011 at 12:04 PM

Debbie - My heart & prayers go out to you & your family! ~ jen

Kimberly Cangelosi Says :
January 4, 2012 at 3:26 PM

Hi Debbie, I just came across your blog for the first time today. I was so sorry to read what you are going through. My thoughts and prayers are with you! (((hugs)))

Unknown Says :
March 24, 2012 at 11:09 PM

I've designed this website for Parents, Caregivers, Therapists, Teachers, Professionals, Community Providers
and all others who work with children and youth with special needs and Sensory Processing Disorder. http://sensoryprocessing.yolasite.com/

Unknown Says :
March 24, 2012 at 11:10 PM

I've designed this website for Parents, Caregivers, Therapists, Teachers, Professionals, Community Providers
and all others who work with children and youth with special needs and Sensory Processing Disorder. (S.P.D)http://sensoryprocessing.yolasite.com/

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...