Search

Thursday, February 19, 2015

New Start, New Me, More to come

Ok, Its been some time since I've posted.  It has been such a devastating time in our lives over the last 3 years, since we lost Chuck.  A wonderful Father, Friend, Husband. 

I missed writing so much but could not seem to bring myself to do it.  I went through a LONG stent of writers block for sure.  Not that I don't have a MILLION things to say.  I have grown and am ready to jump in water again.  

I have some great things that will be coming up to share with you but just wanted to say hello to all of my friends and followers that have stuck with me during this difficult time in our lives.   I may be a little rusty but am SO excited to get back to sharing what we've learned, new products, giveaways and more with you.  Lucas has grown up so much and been through so many different struggles that I can't wait to share with all of you.

This was the three of us at Christmas.  Notice the smiles are back. 

Stay tuned for some great things to come.......









7 Responses to "New Start, New Me, More to come"

MrsPhilipswithoneL Says :
January 16, 2016 at 9:34 PM

Hi, I used to read your blog daily. I have been away for awhile and I just cracked open the old email address and was reading some of my favorite blogs that I could remember, it has been close to 2 -3 years. I just wanted to let you know that I am sorry for everything that you have gone through in your life. You seem like such an amazing and strong person. I learned so much from your blog. I had never heard of sensory processing disorder. I know words from a stranger usually don't mean anything, I just felt like God wanted me to post a comment to you and let you know the you are loved.

Create With Joy Says :
February 15, 2016 at 2:45 AM

Dear Debbie,

I just stopped by this evening to let you know that you are still remembered, missed and loved. I am glad to see that you blog is still live, even if you have been unable to post. I wish you and your family much blessings and joy this year and hope that you will find your way back to the things that you love soon!

Studynlearn Says :
December 20, 2020 at 4:46 AM

Yes, this is a good post without any doubts. You really doing a great Job. I inspired from you. So keep it up!!

Aashi Says :
December 20, 2020 at 4:48 AM

your article is valuable for me and for others. Thanks for sharing your information!

魏秀美 Says :
January 30, 2021 at 5:34 AM

小可愛視訊-真愛旅舍視頻聊天室
ut聊天室視訊-真人裸聊秀場
小可愛視訊聊天室-裸聊直播間
美女視訊影音-真愛旅舍聊天室破解
視訊聊天交友-美女裸聊視頻直播間
視訊美女-做愛裸聊室
173免費視訊-視頻真人秀聊天室福利
金瓶梅視訊-293真人秀場聊天室
live173影音視訊live秀-台灣uu視頻聊天室
live173影音live秀-免費視訊-uu視頻聊天室
美女聊天室哪個好美女主播聊天室ut聊天室美女上善若水天天色綜合網電影後宮電電影首頁
同城異性寂寞交友網同城異性一夜交友q全球視頻聊天室人妻小說線上看歐美毛片後宮電影
網絡色情視頻聊天室直播聖魔聊天室漾美眉破解色色倫理電影愛愛成人色情網後宮電影院
色情視頻聊天室SM聖魔聊天室線上性聊天網毛片網頻道綠色成人電影歐美快播毛片洪爺網址
真人秀聊天視頻網站美女裸體視頻聊天網站午夜影院擼白金性感岳母的誘惑小說洪爺網站電影
高清裸體柔術美女視頻高清裸體美女桌面壁紙愛毛片成人電影網成人毛片洪爺網站 影片
真人表演秀視頻聊天室性話題網聊女的QQ記錄網絡聊天室三級毛片在線觀看黃色毛片洪爺網站
真人免費視頻聊天室真人視頻聊天室哪個好快播成人片3級大片快播色情片毛片網站洪爺影城
免費視頻交友真人秀免費真人視頻交友聊天網站性感內衣套裝女誘惑免費電影毛片洪爺的家
漾美眉視訊交友破解漾美眉視訊交友漾美眉聊天室QVOD倫理電影快播色情片洪爺色區
夫妻真人秀視頻網站免費視頻成人聊天快播下載免費毛片網址三級片電影洪爺網站 電影
SE333午夜聊天室羅聊視頻觀看聊天室午夜秀房視頻聊天室韓國毛片網址打飛機用網站
成人視頻直播聊天室聊天室你懂的成人三色網免費成人聊天室色片段高清在線觀看打飛機專用
台灣一對一視頻聊天室免費同城聊天室網站歐美毛片網站大學生包養網打飛機專用網
夫妻真人秀聊天室免費寂寞交友聊天室網上裸聊充值是真的嗎日本三級電影毛片打飛機
真愛旅社真愛旅舍聊天室破解真愛旅舍破解有午夜劇場的電影網黃色片網址85st免費線上看片
95美女秀95美女秀電腦版美女秀視頻社區免費夫妻交友聊天室倫理電影網在線觀看85小說網
台灣色情視訊聊天視訊聊天室破解版日本視訊聊天室日本倫理電影在線觀看85st街影城85cc
台灣真愛旅舍聊天室台灣麗人聊天室破解裸聊視頻qvodav日本電影85st影城舊新版
色情艷舞聊天室愛聊天室夫妻秀聊天室免費毛片網站日本毛片網站毛片綜合網85街免費影片
夫妻網聊天室真人聊天室跳舞吧裸聊網倫理午夜電影在線直播女生毛片網85 st影城街st
真人聊天室跳舞吧高清絲襪美腿視頻UT聊天高清毛片快播倫理電影成人AV毛片85街論壇
成年人性網站視頻免費視頻直播聊天室成人真愛旅舍免費成人電影網毛片下載85論壇

MAKSIM ALEK Says :
February 27, 2021 at 10:41 PM

Colorectal cancer, cancer of the large intestine, is the fourth most common cancer in North America. Many cases of colorectal cancer are associated with low levels of physical activity and with diets that are low in fruits and vegetables. Individuals with a family history of the disease have a higher risk. I crumble with this disease for 5 years also with a lot of scaring thought in my head because i was just waiting for death every day of my life until My Son came to me in the hospital explaining to me that he has find a herbal healer from Nigeria to cure my Colo-Rectal Cancer,I was so shocked with the ideal also i was excited inside of me.My son asked me to let us give him a try because we have really heard a lot of scammer pretending to cure all sort of diseases with herbal medicine and some of them never get a positive result at the end of it all but we was very confident on this herbal doctor,like i said we give him a try and he sent me a herbal medicine to drink for three weeks, Sincerely I'm telling you today I' alive and healthy no more laying on sick bed,No more Colo-Rectal Cancer.I'm sharing this testimony on here for people who are sick to contact this Wonderful man,His name is Dr Itua.And His contact Whatsapp_+2348149277967____Email_drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com.
He can cure those diseases like:
Bladder cancer
Breast cancer
Colorectal cancer
Kidney cancer
Leukemia
Lung cancer
Non-Hodgkin lymphoma
Prostate cancer
Skin cancer
Uterine cancer
Hiv/Aids
Stroke
Herpes
Hepatitis
Love Spell
Diabetes

Gaurav Says :
April 23, 2021 at 6:30 AM

I have to say that you don’t know how happy I am when reading this article. This is a valuable list for my work. Thanks so much friend
triangles introduction

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...