Search

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Free or almost Free Items.

As many of you know most of us parents with special needs children need to be home to care for our children who need extra help. I am a really fugal mom and take great pride in saving money. My normal savings on groceries are at least 50% off. I'm going to try and share any deals that I find and use for you as well. Friends and family are amazed at how people will stop me in a store to ask me how they can save money like I do. I will eventually set up a section for you to just link to but for now I came across a few free or almost free things and wanted to share them right away before they are gone!

FREE, FREE, FREE!  The photo book won't last so please hurry to get yours!

Get one free 5×7 20-page photo book, a $12.99 value, while supplies last. Coupon expires 6/30/10 so hurry. I just did this and it was credited to my account. Not sure how long they will give these out so hurry.
http://apps.facebook.com/shutterflyphotobook/contests/25404


Free Doughnut @ Dunkin Doughnuts on 6/4 with purchase of drink.
https://www.dunkindonuts.com/

I just paid $3.00 for a pack of Huggies diapers!  They usually only have these coupons for a few days so even if you don't need them, please print them for a parent that you know that does!  These coupons are really hard to come by and any Mom would love you for it!

HUGGIES COUPONS!  One is $4.00 off,  one is $3.50 off,  and a one is $2.50 off wipes

More Huggies coupons one is $2.50 off and $1.50 off little swimmers and HIGH value Enfagrow coupon for Toddlers $5.00 off coupon.

CLEARANCE DEALS THAT WON'T LAST!


Hannah Montana Rain coat, High school Musical, Camp Rock Shane, and Jonas Brothers summer shirts are only $1.99 at the Disney Store!.  Click on the Disney outlet button, then 75% off tween banner.  Make sure you check under the 5.99 or less button too because there are more clothes listed for $1.99.  I'm not sure how long this will last.  Really cute clothes for girls.  I just wish they had more boys clearance.


Autostop & Start Track from Brio only  $3.33  This is really cheap considering how much the Thomas pieces can run you.

Lego My first train is only $7.98!  I'm getting this for Lucas!  He is going to love it!

Happy Trails Plush Rocking Horse with Sound 70% OFF!   OMG! This is so adorable!

0 Responses to "Free or almost Free Items."

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...