Search

Friday, August 20, 2010

Digeus System Optimizer Review

I was elated when Digeus Software contacted me and asked if I would review their System Optimizer.  I'm not computer savvy so I was a little nervous at first but I was up for the challenge.   I didn't have anything to lose!  I just told my husband the other day that I thought good ol' reliable was on his way out : (  My computer doesn't owe me one penny!  I beat this thing into the ground and could actually hear it coughing every time a new page loaded! 
One click of a button and it was downloaded.  Within a minute or two I was ready to start Optimizing shop!  
System Optimizer Features
  Automatically identifies and repairs common Windows problems
  Finds and deletes duplicate files - regain valuable hard disk space
  Removes invalid registry entries increasing system performance
  Eliminates system crashes, freezes and slowdowns
  Improves PC boot up and response time
  Cleans over 50 different types of junk files
  Cleans your Internet History and other personal traces
Here is a list of tools included in suite:
Registry Cleaner
Registry Defragmenter
Junk Files Cleaner
Duplicate Files Finder
Privacy Protection
I pulled some screen shots from their site so that you can see how simple that have it set up.
 The first task that I performed was the Registry Repair. 
I was in total shock when it was finished scanning and found 1,389 problems! I then scanned it for invalid entries and it found 85!

 


I was onto the next step in no time and started my search for junk files to remove.

My husband always tells me I have junk all over the place but this was ridiculous!

1,738 JUNK files!



This is supposed to clean secret index.dat file, typed urls, cookies, cache, most recently used data among other things.


The privacy protection had hundreds of entries on this.  

This is scary because I ran a disk clean up and cleared all of my history before I started!
(Shaking head)  


You know the old saying "I'm saving the best for last?"
I was speechless when the scan was finished on this one!  I had 10,327 duplicate files!!!!
It was no wonder my computer was choking and coughing every time I tried to load a new page!!
I had to run out so I turned off the computer and shut everything down.  I came back a few hours later and was absolutely amazed!
 It normally takes 10-15 minutes at least for my computer to start up. My desktop was up within minutes!  I clicked on my Internet and within seconds I was online.  I can't believe how simple this was and how much of an impact it made on my computer.  It's like having a brand new computer again!  I am in awe at how many issues this optimizer found and fixed within such a short time!  I'm SO impressed with this software! 
They have a link on their site for a free scan!   It's all the way at the bottom of the page. You are going to be in shock when you see how much junk is on your computer!  You'll be in even more shock when you see how fast your computer runs when your done!

They have this on sale at their site for only $39.99!  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...