Search

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Python Printable Games Review


Python Printable Games Review 
(I have not or will not receive ANY compensation to do this review for Python Printable Games! I was given a link of downloads to see what I thought and am giving my own unbiased opinion on what I think of their company and product for our viewers.)


I was asked to review the Halloween party games pack from Python Printable Games and was so happy to do it!  I have been a room Mom for a few years and I can't tell you how wonderful having these printable games and activities can be!  I was able to print off quite a few for our Halloween bash this year and can't wait to see how much fun the kids are going to have.

I love that they have downloads for ALL ages not just smaller kids.  They have a huge assortment for adults as well which I really thought was nice!

There are a LOT of downloads with this package!  I've listed a few, you can click on the link here to see them all!  Full List of Halloween Printables Here!


Games for Kids

Pumpkin Decorating Frenzy, Pin The Head On The Monster, Halloween Synonyms Game, Halloween Scavenger Hunt, Halloween Memo Match Game, Halloween Maze Game, Escape From The Garden L-R, Food Fight Mad Libs, Harvest What Word? Game, Thanksgiving Scavenger Hunt, Thanksgiving Coloring Pages
Games for Teens

Gross Facts Trivia, Monster Halloween Charades, Teen Terrors Mad Libs, Name That Candy Bar Game,
I LEFT It RIGHT There! Left-Right, Harvest Word Search, Truth Or Turkey? TriviaHarvest Synonym Game

Games for Adults

Halloween Newlywed Game, Left In The Dark Left-Right, Wunderbar! Chocolate Trivia, Horror Movies Crossword, Halloween Movie Trivia, Stephen King Books Trivia, Scary Synopsis Horror Trivia, What's Your Stuffed Style? Quiz, Harvest Crossword Puzzle





or Buy it for yourself today!
The price is $19.95 for over 50 games and activities! Suitable for Halloween, Fall Harvest and Thanksgiving.

This Product Was a Free Giveaway

0 Responses to "Python Printable Games Review"

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...