Search

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

BRYTONPICK REVIEW





I received a package of BrytonPicks to review! I am an avid flosser, picker, brusher, ect. I can't stand to have food in my teeth so I was thrilled to test this little baby out!

I've tried every kind of pick that's out there and I have to say I really loved this pick!  I wasn't sure at first because it looked like metal and I was afraid I would have that metal taste in my mouth but it didn't.


Now the test is this thing going to go through my teeth in those sticky spots that always seem to trap food!

Yes!  It worked!!!  It got every little piece of food or plaque that I always struggle to get out.


I also love that this comes with a little carrying case to hold with you in your purse.
Its very flexible and will move around your teeth.  Most of the picks that I've tried are solid plastic and have actually hurt myself in the process of trying to get food out.  This has a rounded side so you won't stick yourself in the process.

BrytonPick is made in the USA from completely recyclable materials.  An additional environmental benefit is that BrytonPick is reusable (because o f its germ-resistnat stainless stell cleaning strips), thereby reducing the waste stream.

To learn more about BrytonPike please visit their website at http://www.brytonpick.com/

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

0 Responses to "BRYTONPICK REVIEW"

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...