Search

Thursday, November 4, 2010

JOY RIDE, THE REAL DEAL, WITH MY CHEVY TRAVERSE!!!!!!!

With Lucas's SPD issues we have always had MAJOR issues with driving anywhere with him!  His senses get all jumbled when he drives and he is completely miserable!  Family trips or outings had gotten so bad we just stopped going anywhere.  It was just too miserable for our family to enjoy ourselves with his meltdowns.

The Chevy Traverse that we are test driving has a DVD player and HD TV in it!  The TV that is in this car is nicer than the tv we have in our home!  REALLY! LOL

We put in his favorite DVD and BAMB!!!!!!!  Our troubles are OVER!!!!!  He LOVES driving in this car!!!   I am serious when I say I cry happy tears when we go on outings with this car!  I NEVER thought we could enjoy going anywhere with Lucas!  I don't know what we are going to do when we have to give this amazing car back!  I see that its a real possibility to have a peaceful drive with him in this car and it will be SO hard to go back to life before the Traverse!!!

Being able to test drive this Chevy Traverse for a month has been, by far, the most amazing opportunity that our family has ever had the fortune of participating in! 

I feel like Cinderella in reverse!  My BEAUTIFUL CARRAIGE is going to turn back into a pumpkin at the end of November! 

I promised myself not to think of this day but when you see Lucas's face in this video you will see what I mean : (


This car is a JOY RIDE! It's the real deal! This car makes driving peacefully joyful for the whole family!!!

0 Responses to "JOY RIDE, THE REAL DEAL, WITH MY CHEVY TRAVERSE!!!!!!!"

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...