Search

Thursday, November 4, 2010

My PTMO Chevy Mom Squad Grocery Shopping Mission was so much fun!

I went on my grocery shopping mission today and it was SO much fun!

I have a mid size car but our coach takes up the entire trunk!  I usually leave everyone home so that I have the back seat and the passengers side seat for my groceries.  I always have to limit what I purchase by what I can fit into my car when I go shopping.  I was amazed by the trunk size in the Chevy Traverse.  When I loaded up the Traverse, it just kept going, and going, and going!

Look for yourself!



Grocery Shopping with the Chevy Traverse! from Debra Kinkade on Vimeo.


0 Responses to "My PTMO Chevy Mom Squad Grocery Shopping Mission was so much fun!"

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...