Search

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Using On-Star for our trip to St. Christophers

Wow, is all I can say!   I was SO nervous taking Lucas to a hospital that I had never been to.  Using the On-Star took so much stress off of an already overwhelming time for me!   The area wasn't the best that the Hospital was in and I was so thankful to have a safe and reliable car to get us there.  It was one less thing on my mind that night!  I knew it would be difficult with Luc and was just so thankful to have this Traverse to take him there.   Normally he would have had at least 4 meltdowns but had none!   He was able to relax and watch his favorite DVD on the TV.  It was just amazing!

Here is a video of our trip
OUR TRIP TO ST. CHRISTOPHERS-ONSTAR IS SO WONDERFUL! from Debra Kinkade on Vimeo.

This our trip to St. Christopher's and I have to say THANK you PMTO and Chevy!  I can't even tell you how amazing having On-star in a vehicle was for me with this trip! 

It is so hard as a parent to watch your child have to go through testing but not knowing where you going adds so much to that stress!  You don't realize what an amazing feature this is until you use it and remember what it was like going on these appointments without it!

This our trip to St. Christopher's and I have to say THANK you PMTO and Chevy!  I can't even tell you how amazing having On-star in a vehicle was for me with this trip! 

It is so hard as a parent to watch your child have to go through testing but not knowing where you going adds so much to that stress!  You don't realize what an amazing feature this is until you use it and remember what it was like going on these appointments without it!

0 Responses to "Using On-Star for our trip to St. Christophers"

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...