Saturday, January 29, 2011
I received an OCEAN Complete Sinus Irrigation system to review and share with our readers!
Although Ocean Saline Drops have been in our home since I can remember. I never tried Ocean Complete Sinus Irrigation. I was SO excited to give this a whirl!
I've heard of some other irrigation products but to be quite frank, the thought of the entire process just made me feel sickish thinking about using them. It just grossed me out to no end! YUCK!
When I saw how easy Ocean made it to do the irrigation I couldn't wait to try it! Our allergist has been telling us for years that we really need to do this to keep our allergies at bay!
I love that you have two interchangeable Actuator tips. One for moisturizing and one for stream irrigation.
I LOVE that I found this product!!! This is going to help our entire family in so many ways! I seriously believe that this product is going to keep so many of those pesky little colds and allergies that we have to a minimum! Thank you Ocean for making it so easy to do this!
10 stars out of 10!
From oceannasalcare.com's site:
OCEAN Complete® Sinus Irrigation provides a convenient and easy to use two-in-one nasal saline therapy: a special nozzle for nasal sinus irrigation and a unique saline mist applicator for nasal moisturizing. Utilizing an exclusive non-medicated salt blend formula, the OCEAN brand nasal sinus irrigation system is safe for frequent daily use.Two convenient delivery options in one great nasal irrigation product
The orange nozzle irrigates and liquefies mucus, clearing nasal passages, while the white nozzle provides a moisturizing saline mist to counteract dry climates.
When should you use OCEAN Complete® Sinus Irrigation?
- For general moisturizing during dry climates and cold temperatures, and while spending time in enclosed spaces (e.g., air travel, office buildings, etc.)
- To relieve allergy, cold & flu symptoms in a safe, non-medicated manner
- To help relieve congestion by thinning mucus
- To return moisture caused by drug-induced dryness
- To help reduce nosebleeds from dryness
- To moisturize and irrigate membranes following nasal surgery
- To relieve dryness associated with oxygen treatments and CPAP machines for sleep apnea
I received this product for free to review. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.
Ocean Nasal Care has decided to give one LUCKY member of our blog a bottle of Ocean Complete Sinus Irrigation System of their own to try! YAY!
Be sure to check out our other Ocean Nasal Care reviews and giveaways!
While you're there be sure to enter their Catch the Wave Weekly Giveaway on Facebook for a second chance to win some awesome Ocean Nasal Care Products!!!! YAY
- Follow Ocean Nasal Care on Twitter - 1 entry
- Subscribe to Ocean Nasal Care on YouTube - 1 entry
- Follow LJWSPD on GFC - 1 entry
- Follow LJWSPD on Facebook - 1 entry
- Follow LJWSPD on Twitter - 1 entry
- Subscribe to our blog via email - 1 entry
- Tweet about this giveaway and leave link- 3x per day
- Post about this giveaway on your Facebookwall. - leave link - 1 entry
- Post a blog entry on your blog about this giveaway and gain 5 entries-leave link and 5 comments
- Enter any of our other giveaways and gain 1 entry, leave the name of the other giveaway you entered.
- Vote for us on Picket Fence - 1 entry per day (leave a message saying that you voted)