Saturday, January 29, 2011
I received a bottle of OCEAN Premium Nasal Spray to review and share with our readers!
This is such a treat for us to review as well because Ocean Nasal Products have been a staple in our home for over 12 years!
We use Ocean Premium Nasal Spray all of the time to help with keeping our nasal passages clear and moisturized!
Ocean products received the #1 pharmacist recommended brand and is the only brand our pediatricians recommend for our children.
As I get older I feel like my sinuses are more delicate for some reason. I use Ocean spray whenever I feel dry or feel like I have a cold that could be brewing!
I am extremely sensitive to smells and found that if I ever have the unfortunate luck of being stuck too close some man or woman who went perfume happy thinking the more perfume they put on the better they would smell, instantly fill my nostrils with a stench that could choke me to death! Ocean comes to the rescue again because it clears out some of the residue that's left over from the perfume or cologne smells!!
Keeping my nose clear and moisturized always makes me feel better because I can breathe better.
My older son Charlie uses a BCAP machine for sleep apnea and if we don't remind him to use these drops or he forgets to take them, he will inevitably get a nose bleed!
Having the heat on non stop this winter has been killing my sinuses too! I usually count the days that winter ends so that I can turn the heat off for good! Having Ocean Premium Saline Nasal Spray is the only relief that I get for the dry heat! Our home is NEVER without a bottle of Ocean Premium Saline Nasal Spray!
10 stars out of 10!
From oceannasalcare.com's site:
Three spray delivery options in one bottleWhen held upright the OCEAN® Nasal Spray bottle delivers a fine mist. Held horizontally, the bottle produces a stream, and when held upside down, it delivers saline drops with a gentle squeeze.
When should you use OCEAN® Saline Nasal Spray?
- For general moisturizing during dry climates and cold temperatures, and while spending time in enclosed spaces (e.g., air travel, office buildings, etc.)
- To relieve allergy, cold & flu symptoms in a safe, non-medicated manner
- To help relieve congestion by thinning mucus
- To return moisture caused by drug-induced dryness
- To help reduce nosebleeds from dryness
- To moisturize and irrigate membranes following nasal surgery
- To relieve dryness associated with oxygen treatments and CPAP machines for sleep apnea
I received this product for free to review. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.
Ocean Nasal Care has decided to give one LUCKY member of our blog a bottle of Ocean Premium Saline Spray of their own to try! YAY!
Be sure to check out our other Ocean Nasal Care reviews and giveaways!
While you're there be sure to enter their Catch the Wave Weekly Giveaway on Facebook for a second chance to win some awesome Ocean Nasal Care Products!!!! YAY
- Follow Ocean Nasal Care on Twitter - 1 entry
- Subscribe to Ocean Nasal Care on YouTube - 1 entry
- Follow LJWSPD on GFC - 1 entry
- Follow LJWSPD on Facebook - 1 entry
- Follow LJWSPD on Twitter - 1 entry
- Subscribe to our blog via email - 1 entry
- Tweet about this giveaway and leave link- 3x per day
- Post about this giveaway on your Facebookwall. - leave link - 1 entry
- Post a blog entry on your blog about this giveaway and gain 5 entries-leave link and 5 comments
- Enter any of our other giveaways and gain 1 entry, leave the name of the other giveaway you entered.
- Vote for us on Picket Fence - 1 entry per day (leave a message saying that you voted)