Saturday, January 29, 2011
I received a package of OCEAN for Kids® Saline Nasal Spray to review and share with our readers!
This is such a treat for me to review because Ocean Nasal Products have been a staple in our home for over 12 years!
I could not have made it through all of my children's sicknesses without it!
Ocean products received the #1pharmacist recommended brand and is the only brand our pediatricians recommend for our children.
I do NOT like using medications when I don't have to with Lucas because of his hyperness and normally any medications for sinus problems would include something that would adversely affect him.
Ocean for Kids has no medications in it so I can use it as often as I need to.
I had this for review at just the right time! Lucas has been stuffy, runny, and congested so Ocean has been to the rescue yet again! It's been cold and snowy here so the heat has been running full tilt. Although, the heat feels good to warm us, its a killer on our sinuses! This works better than ever to give him the relief he needs to get throught he day without being bogged down with medications and the extra moisturizer he needs from the heat drying him out!
From oceannasalcare.com's site:Specifically formulated for newborns and children up to 12 years of age, OCEAN for Kids® Saline Nasal Spray provides instant, soothing relief to irritated nasal passages. The natural, non-medicated OCEAN® Nasal for Kids product has a smaller spray tip to fit smaller noses and contains glycerin for extra moisturizing, which results in less stinging and burning. Moreover, it is safe to use as often as needed, because it is drug free.
- For general moisturizing during dry climates and cold temperatures, and while spending time in enclosed spaces (e.g., classrooms, train rides, air travel, etc.)
- To relieve allergy, cold and flu symptoms in a safe, non-medicated manner
- To help relieve congestion by thinning mucus
- To return moisture lost due to drug-induced dryness
- To help reduce nosebleeds from dryness
- To moisturize and irrigate membranes following nasal surgery
I received this product for free to review. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.
Ocean Nasal Care has decided to give one LUCKY member of our blog a bottle of Ocean for kids of their own to try! YAY!
Be sure to check out our other Ocean Nasal Care reviews and giveaways!
While you're there be sure to enter their Catch the Wave Weekly Giveaway on Facebook for a second chance to win some awesome Ocean Nasal Care Products!!!! YAY
- Follow Ocean Nasal Care on Twitter - 1 entry
- Subscribe to Ocean Nasal Care on YouTube - 1 entry
- Follow LJWSPD on GFC - 1 entry
- Follow LJWSPD on Facebook - 1 entry
- Follow LJWSPD on Twitter - 1 entry
- Subscribe to our blog via email - 1 entry
- Tweet about this giveaway and leave link- 3x per day
- Post about this giveaway on your Facebookwall. - leave link - 1 entry
- Post a blog entry on your blog about this giveaway and gain 5 entries-leave link and 5 comments
- Enter any of our other giveaways and gain 1 entry, leave the name of the other giveaway you entered.
- Vote for us on Picket Fence - 1 entry per day (leave a message saying that you voted)