Search

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

OLIVER'S PERSONALIZED CHILDRENS LABELS REVIEW!

I received word that we could review a set of personalized labels from Oliver's Labels.

Lucas is in pre-school and all of his items need to be labeled so I was so happy to try their Animal Faces Labels!   When I saw these little feet labels for shoes,  I just melted!  They have to be the most adorable labels I have EVER seen!

They even have a pre-school package to choose from!  I figured they would just be regular labels but when they arrived, I was SUPER impressed with the quality of their labels!  Every label is just so colorful and fun!

Lucas loved finding his name on all of his things!



I love that you can put these labels onto their cups and not worry about them washing off every time you wash them.

Oliver's Labels are waterproof, weather-proof, scuff-proof, tear-resistant, high-performance vinyl with super-strong adhesive and high quality, full-color printing. Made to be long-lasting in a huge range of environments.

Another amazing feature that Oliver's provides is their, exclusive, free online lost-and found system called Found-it™.

 

How does it work? (from their site)


We give you the option of printing a Found-it™ tracking system code on your labels (as seen in the example below). This unique code connects you to your item via your email address.

How do I get it?

 

You can choose to have a Found-it™ tracking code printed on your labels or tags when you are filling out the personalization information for the product you're ordering. It's as simple as checking a box. If you decide to participate in Found-it™ for one or more of the items in your cart, you will be asked for an email address for our Found-it™ tracking system when you check out.

Can I get my labels without Found-it™?

 

Your participation in Found-it™ is totally optional. It's a free value-added service we offer to all our customers.

What happens if I lose something?

 

If you ever lose an item with a Found-it™ tracking system code, have no fear! When someone finds it they will be prompted to go to a special page on our website (see "A" in diagram below) with instructions to enter the code on the label (see "B" in diagram below). We then match you to your Found-it™ tracking system code and send you a notification email right away. Oliver’s Labels acts as an intermediary between you and the finder so you never have to share any of your personal information!

They also have a wonderful fundraising program that I would love to look into for this years SPD fundraising event!

How awesome is that!

My final say?   I love these labels!  I WILL absolutely buy these labels myself and can't see Lucas in school without them!  Thank you Oliver's for giving us the opportunity to share such a wonderful product with our viewers!



To find out more information or to purchase a set of your own Labels visit 

Oliver's Label's

  Web, Facebook, Blog, or Twitter 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review and giveaway Disclosure.

0 Responses to "OLIVER'S PERSONALIZED CHILDRENS LABELS REVIEW!"

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...