Search

Thursday, March 31, 2011

WHOOOOOOO HOOOOO! Look what I won from UPROMISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A few months ago, I posted about Upromise and hopefully some of you listened!!!!

Turn Your Everyday Spending into College Savings!
You get to save money for your kids college education by doing NOTHING!

I'm serious!  You don't need to enter credit cards or any banking information.   They get your store card numbers or shoppers card numbers from the grocery stores that you shop at and its all done automatically.  If you buy a product that has the Upromise label on it, you get a few cents added to your account by buying that product.





Hefty is one of the qualifying merchants and every time I make a Hefty purchase I get paid money into my account.  Here is one of the transactions that were added to my account.  I bought Hefty Trash bags back in December and just for buying them I was paid 4 cents!   There are SO many merchants that participate in this program so you could earn quite a bit every time you shop!  


You don't do anything and get paid for shopping for the things you already buy!  It's almost crazy not to join!
 
They always have these awesome giveaways and I won this pretty little baby in one of their latest instant win games!


When I saw this screen, I think I jumped about 10 feet into the air!

My back still hurts 6 months later!!!

I didn't want to jinx myself, so I waited to tell anyone until I actually saw this in my hands, with my own eyes!!!


LOVE UPROMISE!!!  Thanks for this amazing prize and thanks for caring about our kids future!!!




1 Response to "WHOOOOOOO HOOOOO! Look what I won from UPROMISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...