Search

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Neoteric Diabetic Oxygenated Advanced Healing Cream Review

We received a bottle of Neoteric Diabetic Skin Care Oxygenated Advanced Healing Cream to review.

Order today for only $9.99
I have been a long time user of this product so I was happy to do this review for them!   My mother has Diabetes and I turned her onto this lotion years ago!   SHE LOVES IT!  This lotion really is a cute above the rest! 

You do NOT need to have Diabetes to use this product!  I have extremely dry skin and eczema and this product really works better than the rest getting those dry cracked sores to heal faster!  It's not greasy and you can feel the lotion soak right into your skin. 

I have nerve damage in my back and have similar problems that a diabetic has with tingling legs and feet!  This lotion is just a dream when you have that tired and achy feeling all over.   If you've been there, you know, not much can help your legs when they get to that point.  I will soak in a HOT tub and then rub this on my legs and feet and its the closest to comfort that I can get without taking medication for it!  This lotion improves circulation and with the open pores and the aloe and vitamin E, it just makes your legs and feet feel so much better! 

From their site:
This product has been clinically proven to increase circulation and speed skin's healing!


This cream is an exceptional intensive treatment for chronic dry, cracked, damaged, slow healing skin. Containing TriOxygenC®, Neoteric Diabetic Oxygenated Advanced Healing Cream is clinically proven to increase circulation and speed skin's healing by strengthening its own natural defenses.

  • The maximum treatment
  • Contains clinically proven TriOxygenC®
  • For use on entire body - fingertips, feet, hands...
  • Helps restore & protect severely dry, damaged, slow healing skin
  • Helps increase circulation
  • Helps strengthen skin's natural defenses
  • Contains Aloe & Vitamin E
  • Non-Greasy
  • 4 oz.

Final take?   I highly recommend this product!   I've used it for years and love it!  Be sure to like them on facebook and twitter for any upcoming samples or promotions that they may be offering.

~ Web ~  

~ Facebook ~ 

~ Twitter ~
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review and giveaway Disclosure.
 

1 Response to "Neoteric Diabetic Oxygenated Advanced Healing Cream Review"

Kelsi Says :
April 2, 2011 at 3:07 PM

OHHH! I'm prediabetic and have TERRIBLE eczema. I'll definitely have to try this! Thanks for the recommend!
My son also has SPD. Many blessings to you and yours!!!
Kelsi
ModernMomRedefined.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...