Search

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Surf Showstopper Review

SurWe received an amazing bag from Surf Showstopper to review.


OMG!  I LOVE this bag!!!   I have searched high and low for a bag that would go on my wrist or arm instead of my waist!   Mama's a big girl and needs something that will fit on me when I don't want to carry a purse around.  This is the perfect beach purse!  I can keep my phone, credit cards, license, keys, and any other little items that I just can't be without while strolling along the beach without needing to carry a big purse with me!


This wraps nice and easily around your wrist or arm.  It has an adjustable strap and really lives up to its name: Showstopper!
Price: Price: AUD $59.95

You can go on long walks, bike rides, and so much more, and can carry everything that you need with you!

My final thought?  I LOVE this bag!  I think every woman out there who has been looking for that perfect beach bag will be getting one for the summer this year!  HOT! HOT! HOT! Product!

To order a purse for yourself or to see some of the other amazing Fashion Accessories that they have to offer, please visit Goingdancing.com!

Also, Going dancing has offered to give our readers 10% off their entire order, plus FREE INTERNATIONAL shipping, storewide!  You must enter code "SURF" when you check out.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review and giveaway Disclosure.

0 Responses to "Surf Showstopper Review"

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...