Search

Thursday, March 31, 2011

T-Shirt Printing.net Review

We received a shirt from T-Shirt Printing.net to review.

The colors on this shirt are far more vibrant than I thought they would be.  Usually when you see a shirt on-line the colors are never as nice in person but this shirt was!

Lucas and Charlie loved the little monkey on the front of it too!  We call my older son Monkey Man so he really clung to this shirt!  It was more of Lucas's size so I may have to order one for him! LOL

They do customized and personalized t-shirt printing so I can add anything I want to the shirt!  AWESOME!!!


They have tons of items to choose from.
My take?   I would absolutely order from them and think their shirts are high quality, good looking, shirts!  Thank you for letting us review your awesome tee!

If you would like to purchase tee's for yourself please be sure to stop by and see the amazing products that Printed T-Shirts has to offer.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review and giveaway Disclosure.

0 Responses to "T-Shirt Printing.net Review"

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...