Search

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Amy Whinehouse, DEAD at 27, how does this happen?

(14 September 1983 – 23 July 2011)  

Amy Whinehouse dead at age 27, on July 23, 2011!!! 


HOW does this happen!!!  Look at how beautiful she was in this picture!!!

You would NEVER know now that she was only 27!!!!

She looks sad in this picture but she's so pretty!!!  

She went from looking like that to THIS!!


 



JUST SAY NO!!!!  

This comparison should be used in ALL schools to show children why they should NEVER take drugs!!!

I don't know a lot about her but I had to take some time today with my son to let him know, THIS IS WHAT DRUGS will do to you if you ever take them!!!  

He is only 11 but could NOT believe the changes in her in only a few years!!   I feel so sad as a Mother to see this girl die at such a young age at her own hand!

I say her own hand because her recovery was in HER hands not anyone elses.  Most people would question why the people who loved her didn't do more but I'm sure they are even more hartbroken than we can ever imagine!  When you get hooked on drugs like she did there is no amount of help that anyone can give that would keep her from the drugs and drinking but herself!


 I hope she can find peace now, its just sad that she had to die in order to get it!!!


4 Responses to "Amy Whinehouse, DEAD at 27, how does this happen?"

~ Mona Says :
July 23, 2011 at 6:21 PM

Yes, I'm with you. That's the first thing I said when I read the news, "How sad". Only 27. It's such a waste. I thought she was a pretty girl too.
~ Mona : )
Mona’s Milestones
If you get a chance, please stop by and vote on “How do you promote your blog?”

Trainwreck Says :
July 23, 2011 at 9:42 PM

I agree that recovery was in her own hands. If she didn't want help, nothing would help her.

Dropping by and following via the Super Mega Weekend Hop! I would love a return visit! http://thriftyninja.net

Cori Says :
July 26, 2011 at 12:46 AM

"This comparison should be used in ALL schools to show children why they should NEVER take drugs!!!"

EXACTLY!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...