Search

Friday, September 9, 2011

WOW! Is September PACKED with goodies!!!


OMG! We have some amazing events packed up for September for you all!!! Even though I've been quite for the last week, I have certainly been in the background putting together some AMAZING things for September to share with you!!




We have the Blogarama Event coming up next week!!! OMG!! Wait until you see this event! There are so many blogs participating and SOOOOOO many amazing giveaways from some pretty incredible sponsors!!!!!!!








And don't forget our SUPER AWESOME Spafinder Event! Bookings will begin in September so it will be a fun packed month of GOODIES for my mamma's and DADDIES!! Yes you heard me!!! GUYS LOVE SPA trips and we're gonna start telling you about some amazing new spa treatments that you may not have known about to try!!!!



 I have a few other amazing things coming up this month but its top secret information so I'll tell you about when the big wigs tell me its ok! LOL





0 Responses to "WOW! Is September PACKED with goodies!!!"

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...